Friday 22 August 2014

Breaking News- Louis Van Gaal Refuses To Comment on Welbecks Manchester United Future





Louis Van Gaal refuses to comment on Danny Welbeck's future at the club.
The 23 year old apparently held discussions with Van Gaal. This is what Van Gaal had to say:

"The Press are talking, I know what I have said to Danny and Danny knows exactly what I said to him. I think the media is guessing-they were not in the room. I won't speak about it. That is private.
I presume Danny is not saying anything about our conversation. Ryan Giggs was also involved in the conversation and he hasn't said anything either, and I think that's the way it should be. I am happy with it this way."

Danny has scored 29 goals in 139 games and made his debut against Middlesborough at Old Trafford on the 23rd September 2008.

Will he stay or will he go? Put your thoughts in the comments page.


Also if you would like to see the Sunderland Manchester United conference with Lewis Van Gaal and new signing Marcos Rojo click here

No comments:

Post a Comment